Create a better internet.
Find your next job at Bright Data.
Cyber Security Engineer
Bright Data, the industry leader in the web data domain, is looking for an analytical, detail-oriented cybersecurity engineer with outstanding problem-solving skills, to lead information security initiatives and projects and provide continuous improvement to security operations and assurance activities.
- Provide security recommendations for securing the company environments, end-user devices, and related infrastructure with the best practices and standards.
- Define, implement and maintain security systems, secured systems configuration, hardening guidelines, and monitoring tools.
- Enforce security policies and procedures by administering and monitoring security profiles, reviewing security violation reports, and investigating possible security exceptions.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade security measures.
- Identify network and system vulnerabilities and ensure systems are patched, updated, and audited constantly.
- Respond to all network and security issues, incidents, and PT test mitigations.
- Assist with reviewing secure architecture and design for new products, features, and services.
- Identify and facilitate remediation of application and cloud security exposures and vulnerabilities.
- 5 years’ experience in information security or related field, knowledge of cyber security controls.
- Experience in hardening systems and understanding operating systems as Linux, macOS, and Windows- Must
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, DLP systems, web getaways, and endpoint protection – Must
- Knowledge of common web application security vulnerabilities (OWASP TOP10, SANS 25, etc.)
- Experience with: CASB, SASE, CSPM, Email security, VPN, FW – Advantage.
- AWS certifications, CISSP, CISM, CCSP, OSCP – Advantage
We build technologies that preserve an open and transparent internet, where enterprises can collect and use public data to support an open competitive market. We have built the world’s largest business proxy network and provide advanced automated data collection products that enable thousands of enterprises, including Fortune 500 companies, to collect reliable web data, leveling the playing field in their industries. This supports the free market and a less centralized, and better, internet.
How’d you like to score $7,000?
Bright Data is offering a prize for recommending the next star developer (based anywhere in the world). If the candidate you recommend ultimately joins Bright Data permanently, we will reward you with $7000!
Send your list of candidates and their contact information to
Life at Bright Data
We are committed to attracting the finest talent, and we offer our team some of the most competitive compensation packages in the industry.
Creative, brilliant, and action-oriented people thrive in our fast-paced and highly-effective environment. Our team is our Brightest asset: innovative out-of-the-box thinkers and especially do-ers.
We believe in quality of work, not quantity of hours. We prioritize health and sanity through a humane work/life balance that meets individual needs.
Eat well, all-day long. Our in-house chef prepares healthy meals, decadent desserts, and endless snacks.
We welcome dogs in our office. We have a full-time dog sitter and outdoor patio.
We support our team so that they can do their best work. Our staff is here to provide you with any gear to facilitate your needs, and we love to pamper our employees, from free car washes to weekly take-home gifts.
Bright Data's DNA
Our DNA is our shared memory for how to do things right
We communicate with clarity, and transfer information smoothly and precisely
The more responsive interactions in the company, the faster our products will evolve and improve
We split large tasks into small tasks to give immediate value and allow for incremental improvements
Bright Data employees are doers, not talkers. Just articulating that a problem exists does not bring value – solving the problem does!
Those with the largest impact are those who complete tasks on their own, from start to finish.
Effective and Productive
We are able to bring about a desired result at the right time with great value and ultimately accomplish great work.