Create a better internet.
Find your next job at Bright Data.
Arabic-Speaking Biz Dev
- Handling inbound leads from A-Z
- Extensive skillful outbound outreach using different sales tools. Looking for very specific potential clients (including finding the right stakeholder to be in touch with), contacting her or him, and performing the sales cycle from A-Z (finding the lead, reaching out, closing the deal and providing support for the following months)
- Responsible for a full sales cycle: From outreach to onboarding the top global brands
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Update lead and prospect activity in the CRM to ensure effective lead management
- Support and nurture existing accounts for 1 year before moving them to the long tail/AM department
Your experience & Skills:
- Experience in B2B sales of complex IT/software solutions/cloud solutions with a track record of beating targets (at least 1 year) – Must
- Good understanding of the web, programming, and networking basics.
- Native/Fluent English – required
- Fluent in Arabic- Must
- Autodidactic with passion for sales
- Technologically oriented
- Highly independent and a self-starter
- Deal closer with strong customer-facing and presentation skills
- Incredible communication skills (both writing and oral) – Must!
About Bright Data
Bright Data is a leading Data Collection Enablement platform used by leading Fortune 500 companies, enabling businesses to collect crucial structured data from millions of websites through our proprietary technology.
We build technologies that preserve an open and transparent internet, where enterprises can collect and use public data to support an open competitive market. We have built the world’s largest business proxy network and provide advanced automated data collection products that enable thousands of enterprises, including Fortune 500 companies, to collect reliable web data, leveling the playing field in their industries. This supports the free market and a less centralized, and better, internet.
How’d you like to score $7,000?
Bright Data is offering a prize for recommending the next star developer (based anywhere in the world). If the candidate you recommend ultimately joins Bright Data permanently, we will reward you with $7000!
Send your list of candidates and their contact information to
Life at Bright Data
We are committed to attracting the finest talent, and we offer our team some of the most competitive compensation packages in the industry.
Creative, brilliant, and action-oriented people thrive in our fast-paced and highly-effective environment. Our team is our Brightest asset: innovative out-of-the-box thinkers and especially do-ers.
We believe in quality of work, not quantity of hours. We prioritize health and sanity through a humane work/life balance that meets individual needs.
Eat well, all-day long. Our in-house chef prepares healthy meals, decadent desserts, and endless snacks.
We welcome dogs in our office. We have a full-time dog sitter and outdoor patio.
We support our team so that they can do their best work. Our staff is here to provide you with any gear to facilitate your needs, and we love to pamper our employees, from free car washes to weekly take-home gifts.
Bright Data's DNA
Our DNA is our shared memory for how to do things right
We communicate with clarity, and transfer information smoothly and precisely
The more responsive interactions in the company, the faster our products will evolve and improve
We split large tasks into small tasks to give immediate value and allow for incremental improvements
Bright Data employees are doers, not talkers. Just articulating that a problem exists does not bring value – solving the problem does!
Those with the largest impact are those who complete tasks on their own, from start to finish.
Effective and Productive
We are able to bring about a desired result at the right time with great value and ultimately accomplish great work.